A slow-motion world...

I am William John... just a simple guy that is going through the issues of life. And god how I wish I had a different life. Each night I go to bed with that thought. Wishing and hoping for more. Not in a greedy way... no, damnit. Just... err... isn't there more...?

Thursday, August 02, 2007

cake take two


cake take two
Originally uploaded by willious
I tried making the cake again soon after, considering I had all the cream and ingredients laying around... and who knows how long it will be again before I make another cake. Well, it was my father's 53rd birthday, so I decided to give him a nice cake for the party. In hindsight, I should have given him the 'cake ewww' (as shown below), because this one was VERY nice. :)

5 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Rob7534 said...

That is a beautiful cake! If it tastes half as good at it looks, then your father must have been one happy man! :)

Clearly your baking abilities are on the rise.

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Rob! I can't seem to leave comments on your blog. It pisses me off something royal. lol. Like, I wrote this real long one when you "gaSHMIGITTYed" that guy that came around. And for your latest post,

"Oh! Those words 'tie dye' seem to come into my head at least once a week. I really should do something about it. They look great ! :)

William John."

Arrgh! :)

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. The cake tasted swell ! :)

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Rob7534 said...

"gaSHMIGITTYed"

What is that? I have no idea what you are referring to.

I suspect I've "gaSHMIGITTYed" many guys since you've last visited my blog! :)

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do you find the energy?! I just couldn't do it! :o)

-William

 

Post a Comment

<< Home