A slow-motion world...

I am William John... just a simple guy that is going through the issues of life. And god how I wish I had a different life. Each night I go to bed with that thought. Wishing and hoping for more. Not in a greedy way... no, damnit. Just... err... isn't there more...?

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

You know that I'm not that strong...

I really don't post here enough. I apologize. Life gets so busy... but that's not the point of blogs. Somehow you're supposed to work around that. It's here for organization of thoughts. And I don't know what I think about anymore. My PhD sort of takes a lot of that away from me. And then there's the little things in life, like waking up and finding a ding in the car. Which really bugs me, because I haven't had the car that long. Ooh... I'll have to work out how to post an image again!

Sigh. But those are all negative. I turned 23 the other day (July 3rd). The big 2 and 3 next to that. It was a good day. The whole family came to a restaurant called Olmecs, which I adore because it makes great hazelnut-flavored hot chocolate. Mm. It's my staple drink for going out. (For my main meal, I had a steak, btw. it was ok too, I suppose. :)

Oh gifts! My twin sister bought me three seasons of the tv show Family Guy, and mum gave me some nice tops. My other two sisters gave me some aftershave lotions... you know, if it weren't for them, I probably would smell. lol. Well, no, I really wouldn't... now that I've taken a shine to body spray. :) Anyway, besides any point. I also received a $100 fuel card. yay. Now, THAT will come in handy. :)

I used to talk to someone on here who had contacted me a while ago while reading my blog; Tony. Sometimes I end up thinking about him, and I'm always in the wrong. Don't worry, if you're reading this, I don't expect it would be the other way around. I suppose sometimes things just fall apart... I get in moods, everyone does when they're stressed. But I've regretted not talking to you since. I hope you have the nerve to say hello to me again, because I'd like that. I'm still the same person (if that's a good thing)... I don't even know if I'm any wiser, but I'd like to think so. I miss hearing about your neices and nephews, and your funny emails that I should have appreciated more, because you went to a hell of a lot of effort with them. Anyhow, that's said.

Well, it's gotten late and I do have to be up earlier. I'll try and update more promptly ! :)

William John.

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I replied to your LastFM comment, but as I don't have a current Email, phone number or address then it's a bit difficult to get in touch - Want to drop me a line , my email address is the same :-)

Hugs
T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home