A slow-motion world...

I am William John... just a simple guy that is going through the issues of life. And god how I wish I had a different life. Each night I go to bed with that thought. Wishing and hoping for more. Not in a greedy way... no, damnit. Just... err... isn't there more...?

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Kellys Birthday. :)

Well, here is a recent shot of me... this is at my friend Kelly's birthday. I usually don't allow myself to get dragged out of the house, but where the hell is the fun in that? I don't want to be trapped in the house with a trillion germs .. (THEYRE EVERYONE YOU KNOW! AAARRRGH!) hehe. never mind. I'm just being silly. These are some people I met, Candice on the left I've met before... I love her company, she's so enthused by it all. Lindsay is on the right... I'm not sure if I lost him in the beginning when I pointed out that he has a girl name. ;)

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Rob7534 said...

Ah William! Still gorgeous as ever. I'm glad to see you've been putting yourself out there more, in terms of seeing other guys as per your previous post. Sorry to hear the guys turned out to be such duds!

But you're young, and there is nothing but time. School first!

Good luck babe! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home